Customer Complaints Handling Policy
OnTime Tasheel is committed to maintain a general frame work to effectively address the complaints received by the service centre, securing highest standards of organizational governance to accomplish fairness, transparency, integrity and accountability in dealing with complaints within a specific time to achieve the required goals of the centre and put it ahead in respect of customers’ satisfaction and happiness.
In achievement of the forgoing goals, OnTime Tasheel will act as follows:
- Fully identify the complaints handling system and its policy and make the policy available to all the concerned parties.
- Give permanent solution to all complaints submitted by customers and concerned agencies subjectively and confidently through the procedures adopted by the centre.
- Receive, register and identify the place of complaints; notify the customers when complaints are received; study, analyse and inform the customers with the appropriate solutions for each complaint.
- Study and fix the complaints in terms of provided solutions; finalize the complaints and measure the customers’ satisfaction with those solutions within 24 hours or one working day.
- Determine the suitable channels known to all customers, people of determination and elderly to enable them to submit their complaints smoothly and to answer their complaints within the deadlines without charges.
- Observe the privacy of information provided by complainants and apply principles of accountability against the defaulting staff; undertake the permanent improvement of services following the receipt of complaints.
- Accomplish the targets set out for handling the complaints as per the rules and regulations of the complaints handling system.
- Maintain a record of all types of complaints and the complaining customers as well as the most important analyses conducted and the solutions suggested for handling. Records shall contain the complainant’s replies to the suggested solutions with a view to help the administration and any regulatory authority follow up and know the course of complaint more effectively.
- Follow up the reports and complaints’ index through the centre in charges systematically and periodically taking into consideration the accountability of any staff breaching the rules of policy.
- Take the necessary actions against any defaulting staff and ensure that all staff are complying with all relevant guidelines and directions issued by the centre or by any other relevant regulatory authority.
- Continuously develop and improve the policy as per improvement inputs resulting from internal or external auditing and any other notes received from customers or the centre in-charge.
To this end, the centre has developed and applied the complaints handling system as per the requirements of ISO 10002:2014 through all tools, financial, technical and human resources for the achievement of the highest levels of efficiency in dealing with complaints.